Full for 2018
Ask to be added to a waitlist in case positions open up
For other summer options consider the Greens & Tomato program
Our classic “full-spectrum” CSA has been running since 2012.
- The CSA season runs for 20 weeks, and typically starts in late May, or early June – it really depends on the weather
- Free Choice – CSA should be about people getting the veggies they want, so I offer free choice of which veggies you take home – and you don’t have to decide until you see what I have to offer.
- Share contents: Primarily veggies, but also herbs and some flowers – Selection changes with the seasons and the option for personalizing your share contents makes this a very flexible program, which our customers tell us they value.
- 2 share sizes exist – small (suitable for 1-2 people) and ful (ideal for 1 veggie lover, or 2-4 people)
- Some of the veggies I grow include:
Arugula, basil, beans, beets, broccoli, cabbage, carrots, chard, cilantro, cucumbers, dill, garlic, kale, kohlrabi, leeks, lettuce, onions, peas, peppers (sweet & hot), radishes, spinach, squash, tomatoes, turnips and zucchinis.
There are four pick-up options:
Collingwood (8:00 – 11:00 am at Collingwood Farmers’ Market)
Thornbury (11:00 – 2:00 at Thornbury Farmers Market)
Farm – Thursday (2:00 – 6:00) *Pre-packed baskets with the option to swap)
Farm – Saturday (9:00 – 5:00) *Pre-packed baskets with the option to swap)
Please contact Mike for current pricing
We accept cash, cheques or e-mail money transfers. Cheques can be sent to:
587530 9th Sideroad, RR 1
Clarksburg, ON N0H 1J0
$100 deposit holds your spot and payments can be made all at once or broken into monthly payments with post-dated cheques at no extra charge.
Here are a few of the comments I have gathered from my anonymous survey that is sent out to all CSA members…
“Thanks for your dedication to feeding us so well”
“Keep up the good work, it’s an awesome program and we love being a part of it”
” We loved the handful of flowers from time to time! Loved that the pick-ups continued beyond market season.”
“Thanks for another great season Mike! It is so great knowing where and who our food is coming from!”
“This was an enjoyable experience.”
“I love the mixed greens and the ground cherries!”
“Please do not stop!”
“Keep up the good work!”
“You are doing a great job. We feel fortunate to have found you and participate in this program. Good luck with the planting. See you next May 24.”
Top Tomatoe Photo: Tjalling