We are looking for enthused team players to join our crew!
We are looking for:
Part-time employees to help with harvest, washing and packing orders, on Thursdays and Fridays.
Part-time employees to help with weeding, bed prep, pruning and trellising in greenhouses and building projects.
Full-time employee to manage successive seedings and seedling care, as well as with harvest, washing and packing orders, weeding, bed prep, pruning & trellising in greenhouses and building projects.
What we look for:
Those who work with care
Those who work fast
Those who do things thoroughly and the right way every time
A trial work day is required.
To apply, send resume with cover letter to mike @ kolaporegardens . com and make sure to answer the following questions below:
1) Indicate whether you are interested in full time or part-time work, and dates available if Seasonal
2) Your farming experience if you have it, with references and their phone number and email
3) Your availability to come to the farm for an interview. Weekdays only.
4) The date you wish to start working
5) Explanation of why you would be great fit at Kolapore Gardens
First Name: *
Last Name: *
Address Street *
Length of Employment: *
Year Round (Permanent)
Part Time (<40 Hours)
We don’t offer accommodation on the farm. Successful candidates will have to live locally or arrange housing independently.
Successful applicants will be contacted by e-mail. We may not be able to respond to all who apply.